Friday, September 11, 2009

the unspoken words he spoke


work it out on own
work it out all alone
work it out in the dark
work it out quietly
work it out away from me
can you not see your emotions frighten me
awaken my insecurities
strip me naked make me bleed
your tears are honest so i despise them
your tears are a true reflection of the truth
i hate to see you excel because it makes me feel less than
i choose to blame you
i choose to hurt you
i want you to cry alone
i only love you when your my happy little servant
disobedience is not becoming
you will not leave
you need me
need me to limit you
save you from your childish dreams
contain your demons
retrain your power
and when you leave i will not change
i will not look back
and i will loathe you because i loathe myself

No comments:

Post a Comment